- Very low power consumption
- Ecologic gas R410a
- Zinc plated and sturdy frame
- Powder painted
- Electronic control
- Digital display
- Elegant design and a strong robustness
- Rated average power consumption 980 W
- Air flow 800 mc/h
- Suond pressure level 49 db(A)
- Refrigerant R410a
- Weight 72 Kg
The Fral FSW series fixed dehumidifiers are high-performance appliances, usable in a variety of applications. They are particularly suited to dehumidify swimming pool environments, since they are resistant to corrosion due to chlorine. They feature a high efficiency air filter in polyurethane, washable and easily replaceable, and the possibility of direct drain. Optionally, it is possible to install a condensate lifting pump that allows condensate pumping up to a height of 3.5 meters from the machine positioning level. The Fral fixed dehumidifiers series FSW can be equipped with electrical resistances or hot water coil for heating. Their elegant design makes them particularly suitable for installation in special environments such as libraries and offices.
The compressor features:
1. High efficiency for saving in energy consumption.
2. Low noise level, quiet operation.
3. Use of the HFC refrigerant for the protection of the environment.
4. High reliability, long life.
The refrigerant circuit includes:
• drying filter.
• Schrader valve for maintenance and control.
• capillary tube expansion.
• condenser and evaporator made in copper tubing with aluminium fins
The electric panel features the following components:
1. Remote control terminals;
2. Electronic card;
The installation must comply with the safety rules and laws in force. Provide a main disconnector, if necessary.